Lecturer on Jurisprudence, University of A Coruña, Spain (2014- ).
- PhD thesis on "The Roots of Hannah Arendt’s Legal Thought", University of A Coruña, Spain (2016). Special Award.
- MA (Human Rights), University of Valencia, Spain (2011). Special Award.
- Bachelor in Law, University of Valencia, Spain (2010).
- Visiting Scholar at the School of International Relations, University of St Andrews, Scotland (2016).
- Visiting Scholar at the Hannah Arendt Center at Bard College, New York, US (2014).
- Human Rights
- Information and Comunications Technology Law
- Political inclusion, minorities
- Hannah Arendt, Byung-Chul Han